In the Vimeiro Clube Aventura area you can also find the Fun Kids Park.
Fun Kids is a park specially designed thinking in children. In this space, supervised by qualified instructors, children can enjoy various activities: inflatables, trampoline, traditional games, football, mini-golf, treasure hunt and orienteering for kids.
The Fun Kids is open on weekends and holidays and all days of the months of July and August.
private direct access to
Porto Novo’s fine sand beach
Our region features a variety of excellent beaches with Blue Flag and Gold Quality, a rating awarded by Quercus, awarded to beaches that have received the good water quality rating excellent for five consecutive bathing seasons. We recommend the following:
- Porto Novo - a lifeguarded beach during the summer season. Direct access from the hotel
- Santa Rita and Santa Cruz - lifeguarded beaches during the summer season
- Formosa – features a small and natural saltwater swimming pool ideal for children to swim
- Física, Mirante, Navio and Vigia – popular beaches especially among surfers
- PR1TVD - The Wine Route (Torres Vedras Hiking Trail)
- PR2TVD – The Atlantic Route PR3TVD – The Lapas Route (Torres Vedras Hiking Trail)
- PR4TVD – The Castro Zambujal Route (Torres Vedras Hiking Trail)
- PR5TVD – The Windmills Route (Torres Vedras Hiking Trail)
- GR30 - The great route of the Lines of Torres Vedras (Torres Vedras Hiking Trail)
- PR1 - Dinosaur Route (Lourinhã Hiking Trail)
- PR2 – Across the Cesaredas plateau (Lourinhã Hiking Trail)
- PR3 – Along the trails of the Battle of Vimeiro (Lourinhã Hiking Trail)
- National Hunting Grounds of Mafra (Tapada Nacional de Mafra)
- Jardim do Cerco (baroque gardens of the National Palace of Mafra)
- Iberian Wolf Recovery Centre (Centro de Recuperação do Lobo Ibérico)
- Serra de Montejunto Protected Landscape Mallard Path (Lagoon of Óbidos )